Home Buying in Milpitas>Question Details

pryudu, Home Buyer in Milpitas, CA

267 MORETTI Ln, Milpitas, CA 95035 beside 680? Liked the house plan but not sure about the resale value?

Asked by pryudu, Milpitas, CA Thu Jul 10, 2014

Answers

3
How is the traffic noise outside? If the windows are facing 880, I will walk away.

Resell, that depends. May be 5-7% less than in a quiet area but can take awhile to sell.

Sam Shueh
http://x299322.yourkwagent.com/
There is no bad neighborhood in the area. Places like downtown SJ which people would not come are all being redeveloped. EPA properties are sold for 1+million dollars these days(larger lot). Some do not mind to live there.
Flag Thu Jul 24, 2014
Hello pryudu,

What exactly about the resale value are you unsure of or are concerned about? If you were to purchase, when would you plan to resell the home? Are you planning to change anything in the home or on the property (e.g. add in a pool, etc.)?

I am not sure how to best address your concerns without a little more information from you.

Good luck in Milpitas,

Huey Nguyen
Hi Pryudu,

I live in the Moretti Lane area and have been tracking the market for a long time.

There are a quite a few things that can affect resale value. What are your concerns?

Christy Phan

Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate
(408) 887-6478