dlneilson, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

"Last sold for $127,500 on Jan 16, 2013 " the mean is sold

Asked by dlneilson, Chicago, IL Mon Mar 25, 2013

I looking for a condo or house nearby Chicago 60604

Answers

8
Evelyn Fred’s answer
What is your question exactly? Are you asking if it means it was sold in 1/16/2013 for $127,500? If so, then yes, it was sold.

More info will get you better responses.

If you are interested in the purchase of a property, you should work with a local Realtor familiar with the condo market in your area of interest in zip 60604, as Realtors have way more accurate data of available properties and your buyers agent, will work for you and on your behalf, preparing you well for
making an offer and then providing you with the necessary market data to offer a reasonable purchase price, and give you also all the other important items that come up with buying a condo, monthly assessment fees and what they include or do not include, taxes, how the property is managed and so much more.
Let me know if you need a recommendation of a Realtor, remember that buyers agents are usually free
to the buyers if the property is listed by a brokerage / mls listing, as they are paid at the closing by the
seller's side.
If you need to know more about the advantages for a buyer to work with buyers agent, let me know.
When working with a Realtor, from the Buyer 100 % loyalty and commitment to ONE Realtor though is
required~!
Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
If it says sold I am sure it is. If you had provided us more information to gone on we could have given you more details on the property. Your best bet would be to work with a broker you mesh with.

Best of luck.
If it says sold then it is sold. You will not find any hiouses for 127K in that area. Let me know if you might like some help.
Hi, where did you see this information?

If you are interested in buying a condo, then call or email me to get started. I work with first time buyers all the time.

Ivan Sagel
312.515.7823
Ivan@atproperties.com
I would imagine that means that's what it sold for.