Kwong212, Home Buyer in Lower East Side, New...

$599,000 383 Grand Street #M904, New York NY 10002

Asked by Kwong212, Lower East Side, New York, NY Tue Mar 15, 2011

Why this apt was listed for one day and already been sold? I would bid on this apt.
http://www.trulia.com/property/3011543978-383-Grand-St-M904-…

Answers

3
Norman Shabot’s answer
Never worry about the one that got away. There is probably something better with you name on the door just waiting for you to find it. There are a few similar apartments in the same Lower East Side area that you are looking for, at a similar price.
Feel free to call on me, if you like, and I will be happy to show you what else is available in your area.
Norman Shabot
One NYC Real Estate
646.253.4733
This was signed in just four days. Good deals do often go quickly, sometimes at the first open house. However, this development is made up of a number of buildings and there are other options there. This is in the Seward Park buildings which is part of Co-op Village. I would suggest you work with an experienced agent who knows the area well. We have access to the agent database which is in real time. We can tell you what is available at any point in time and also set our system for alerts for new listings as soon as they hit the market. It is also much to your advantage to work with and experienced agent to help you navigate through the purchase, from search, to negotiating, to your board package (all of Co-op Village is co-ops) and right through to the closing table. The sellers have agents and so should you to protect your interests.

Jenet Levy
Halstead Property, LLC
jlevy@halstead.com
212 381-4268
http:jenetlevy.halstead.com
Dear Kwong212
I have couple 2BR available at Seward park.
Email me at yuki@weichertmazzeo.com

I will send you listing.