Home Buying in Riverside>Question Details

Aaron Young, Home Buyer in San Diego County, CA

16061 Gardner Ave, Riverside, CA 92504, mls IV13000129 Mello Roos? occupied? sewer/septic? will qualify for financing? Neighborhood-creepy or ok?

Asked by Aaron Young, San Diego County, CA Fri Jan 11, 2013

Looking to buy in this area......similar to this property....I am pre-approved.

Answers

5
Hi Aaron, A Realtor in the area will help you. May I help you find a Realtor in the area?
THANKS A LOT.....just saw the auction on another site after making the post.....DOH
Flag Fri Jan 11, 2013
Aaron:

This home is an " auction" listing, sold in "as-is" condition, is on septic, and requires the buyer to pay a $299.99 "Web Technology" fee as well as a $5,040.00 auction "Buyer's Premium" upon sale.

It will not qualify for FHA financing because is has no heating in the home. I may have other issues that would only be discovered during a home inspection. It is listed with sale terms only of cash or conventional financing.

It is definitely not a "creepy" area, it's located just behind the Stater Brothers shopping center at the corner of Washing and Van Buren. It's just one of those sections of the Woodcrest area that was built in the late 50's and early 60's when Woodcrest was a rural area with lots of horse properties just outside the city limits. It sits on a large lot that's over an acre and a half and may have some slope to it as homes in that area often do.

Feel free to contact me if your want more information or want to see this or other homes in Woodcrest. I have sold many homes in that area over the past 26 years.

Eddy Longshore
McIntosh Real Estate
DRE Lic. 00936867
Thanks a lot for the information!
Flag Fri Jan 11, 2013
Hello Aaron, this property is in Woodcrest of Riverside, which is a desirable area. It is on septic. It does not have HOA. This is a bank owned property. I am a local Riverside agent and know this area very well. If you would like any other information on this home or any other, please feel free to contact me.

Eric Olson
951-675-4459 cell
Prudential Ca Realty
Emolson65@hotmail.com
http://www.KnorrandOlson.com
Hey Aaron,
This is a property that you can bid on. It is a bank owned property sold without warranty or repair. I assume because it is bank owned that it is not occupied, although that is not always the case. There is no Mello Roos as far as I can see. It says unknown as far as sewer/septic. I don't know the condition of the property, so I don't know if it will qualify for financing and by law, I can't answer your question about the neighborhood.

Thanks!
Sinead McAllister
Broker
McAllister Homes Real Estate
858-205-5215
brokermcallister@gmail.com
http://www.McAllisterHomes.com
Thanks.....auction property....bids are very high...not for me.

Flag Fri Jan 11, 2013
I am showing it is vacant, no mello roos, on septic and only considering cash or conventional offers.

Let me know if you would like to see it or make an offer?
Thanks....just found out it was an auction property....bidding is way up there....too much for me.
Flag Fri Jan 11, 2013