brent.muehle, Home Buyer in Portland, ME

624 Fico score, VA home loan COE, 100% disabled permanent and total

Asked by brent.muehle, Portland, ME Thu Aug 8, 2013

I am a retired Marine, scores are listed from low to high, 611; 624; 656. I have my certificate of eligibility. Flawless record of payments over last 3 years. Is there any possibility of getting a loan with my current status.

Answers

5
Hi Brent,

Thank you for your service.

Yes, you have a great chance of getting approved for a VA mortgage. I can do VA loans down to a 600 score in all 50 states so your 624 score is good enough to get your foot in the door so to speak.

Take a look at the recommendations from some of my past clients on my Trulia profile by clicking the link below my phone number.

Please feel free to contact me for more information or help.

John Burke
Senior Mortgage Banker
Lending in ALL 50 states
Great Plains National Bank
(877)228-9069
NMLS# 787231
http://www.trulia.com/profile/john-burke-mortgage-broker-or-…
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 9, 2014
Yes you can get a VA loan with your score, I know of a few people who have gotten approved for VA loans with scores even lower than yours. I recommend checking out the lenders network they can match you with a lender to help you get approved..
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Nov 14, 2013
Absolutely, I'll do everything in my power to help you. I have a great contact doing two VA loans
for clients of mine now.

Please call me,

(its sat at 630 today, Sunday or Monday!!!!!!!!!!!

Jonathan

207 632 2110

Prudential Prime Properties
118 Maine Mall Rd South Portland, Me
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 7, 2013
Hi Brent, it can be possible to get a home loan with scores in the 600s. Your best bet is to meet with a mortgage broker, your bank or credit union to see what you are eligible for. Feel free to contact me and I can provide recommendations should you need them or if you have any questions regarding your home search! Sally@greentreemaine.com
Hi Brent, just ran this past an excellent mortgage lady - could work! Please call her at 207-432-1200. Her name is Jenn Stonehouse. Have a great day and THANK YOU for your service!
-Carole