Home Buying in Belchertown>Question Details

mykumba, Home Buyer in Belchertown, MA

11 Cottage Street Belchertown off the market?

Asked by mykumba, Belchertown, MA Wed Jan 16, 2013

We were interested in 11 Cottage Street but it went under agreement before we could move. Now it is listed as off the market. Did it sell?

Answers

4
Hello, to give you an update, yes this home sold on January 10, 2013. I would be happy to help you find another home that would fit your needs! Check out my recommendations to see what others had to say and send me a message or give me a call at 1-413-695-4568! Happy home buying!! If you are interested in that neighborhood 33 Cottage Street is currently on the market and it is listed at a very similar price!
If the style is what you want, I would contact a local real estate professional to help with finding another one like it.
They might be able to find you one (or know of one) that is not actively listed for sale.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
You're not seeing the listing because it is presently under agreement. Let me know if I can answer any other questions for you.
Hi, the house is under agreement and to close by month end. Was that the only house you are interested
in?
Web Reference: http://www.wenrealty.com