Home Buying in Augusta Green>Question Details

Peter26, Home Buyer in Augusta Green, India...

7224 Camberwood Dr indicates that is off the market , bank owened. I would be interested in the property if avail. Anyone know anything about it?

Asked by Peter26, Augusta Green, Indianapolis, IN Tue Nov 15, 2011

indicates that is off the market , bank owened??? I would be interested in the property if avail. Anyone know anything about it?

Answers

5
Peter- This property is listed with my office, but it currently pending. I'll be more than happy to contact you if anything changes on it.
Hi Peter...as you have seen in other answers the home has a pending offer. I specialize in bank owned and short sale(prior to foreclosure) homes and will be glad to meet with you to assist in your home search.
Have a great day. danmervar@remax.net
This property is bank owned and currently in pending status. The contracted close date is 12/16. You may track it's status on my company's website at http://www.indianareo.com or check out any of the other properties that we might have available for you. Please call me if any peak an interest.
Hi Peter,

I just pulled up the house and it is pended which means their offer was accepted and it is a bank owned home. I would be happy to send you some homes that are available that match your criteria. Please email me if you would like at david@davidcronnin.com and we can talk more about finding the perfect home for you. Thanks!
Web Reference: http://davidcronnin.com
The property is pending and estimated to close next month. If you are interested in other properties in Crooked Creek Heights, Villages, etc.. feel free to contact me.