Erika, Home Buyer in 02360

97 Buzzards Bay Dr, still for sale??

Asked by Erika, 02360 Tue Jun 3, 2008

I've been watching this home for a while now and I've fallen in love with it. I was told it was only available by auction now. I'm currently NOT finding it on this site anymore like I used to. Any advice???

Answers

2
Brenda Sutherland’s answer
The house sold for $104,000. Lesson learned, if you see a house, but in an offer, don't wait. The good ones go quick, can you imagine, this house sold for almost $60,000 below asking! Don't be afraid to put in a "low Ball" offer, all they can say is no. Let me know if I can be of any help in finding that perfect home for you.
Brenda

According to MLSPIN, the property you are inquiring about is showing that it is Under Agreement (Sale Pending) with an anticipated sale date of 7/29/2008. It indicates that it went under agreement on the 19th of May.

Therefore, my advice for you is to look for another house. Even though this market is pretty 'beaten up' properties do in fact Sell.

Best of luck.