Home Buying in Seattle>Question Details

seymerha, Home Buyer in Seattle, WA

3 - 4 Bdrm Homes for Rent/Sale Cap Hill area of Seattle

Asked by seymerha, Seattle, WA Fri Jan 11, 2013

I've just recently moved back to WA state and am looking at settling back in the Seattle area. I've done some searching on my own but keep getting stumped. Craigslist was usually a friend to me, but no longer!

Would like to keep a rental under $3500 monthly and if the right home presented for under $350, I would jump

Answers

6
Welcome back!

I would love to help you! Cap Hill was my home for ages and I follow the market there closely. Would you like me to set up a search for you? I'd be delighted to do so!

Robin Sheridan, Windermere 206-240-5826
If you don't mind the Ravenna Park area then I have a 4 bedroom, 2 bath w/deck and hot tub, furnished, on demand hot water heater for 2,400. Pets allowed, up to 3. Dishwasher, french door fridge, double oven, chest freezer, soaking tub, view to park from every room. Street parking for 2 cars.
hilarygilliksen@yahoo.com
I'm willing/able to pay the amount above because that us what I have budgeted currently. I currently have the sale amount available at this moment. I plan on adding to it, but from what I've seen, that amount will get me a decent fixer-upper. Which is what I want.
Seymerha,
A 3-4 bedroom home in Capitol Hill for under 350k will be very hard to come by..but you're right it would be a fixer upper. I'd love to know some more of your wants & needs. I'm sure we could find what you're looking for.
Michael
Flag Mon Jan 14, 2013
Hi Seymerha,
As I mentioned in the first post, I have a listing that fits your requirement becoming available. Reach out to me if you'd like to know more.

Jeff
Flag Mon Jan 14, 2013
Seymerha,

I do not understand why you are willing to pay $3500 a month rent, but if you buy you want to only spend $350k. If you bought a $500k house, your payments would still be less then $3500 a month easily. Please contact me & let me help you with you decision making. I am a good consultant because I am both a real estate broker & a loan officer.

Good luck to you in any case,
Jirius Isaac
Isaac Real Estate Team
Champions Real Estate Services
TriStar Finance #MLO-107799
Office: 425-483-6849 Cell: 206-841-9976
Winner of Seattle Magazines 5 Star
Real Estate Agent Best in Client Satisfaction Award
Mortgage Loan Originator Best in Client Satisfaction
I would be happy to help you find the right home, and right now is a great time to buy. If you follow the link below to my website, you will see a few homes for rent that are $3,500 or less and have 3+ bedrooms. You can also search for other properties for sale or contact me and we can discuss in more detail what you are looking for.

Michael Copeland - Keller Williams Seattle Metro West
425-213-8124
michael@mbcopeland.com

http://michaelcopeland.kellerwilliamsseattle.com/listings/pr…
I have a rental three bedroom beautiful executive home coming on the rental home soon. It's on north Captiol Hill with your price range. When are you looking to move? Feel free to call on me to discuss.

Jeff S.
Queen Anne Real Estate
206-619-3332