Home Buying in Jackson>Question Details

njhomebuyer, Home Buyer in Jackson, NJ

60 Acres....good place to buy? Or No?

Asked by njhomebuyer, Jackson, NJ Wed Mar 27, 2013

I'm looking to make an affordable move in buying a home....I have friends that live in 60 Acres and say that they love it, and I've heard from others that the crime there is increasing.....not really sure who to listen to.

Answers

2
Dear NJ Homebuyer,

As an Accredited Buyer's Representative who also lives within a townhouse complex in Jackson I know I can best help serve your needs. I believe in allowing data to speak for itself rather than listen to the opinions of others and I have access to the NJ State Police monthly data on crime statistics per town. I'd be happy to share this data with you.

I also saw your question regarding Crystal Brook and FHA loans. I'd love to speak with you about this in further detail than just typing here. I'd like to discuss with you what loan type will work best for you.

My office is right near 60 Acres and Crystal Brook in the Stop & Shop plaza, I'd love for you to make an appointment with me for a FREE no obligation buyer consultation and go over all questions you may have at that time.

I can be reached anytime at (732) 904-8403 or Diana@DianaBrunner.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon and to helping you achieve your homeownership goals!

Thank you for the opportunity!

Diana Brunner, ABR
Broker Associate
My family lives there and I don't know of any crime there. It is a nice woode area with varying models. I have always liked it and everyone I know loves it. I haven't heard any critical feedback. There are currently 23 units of 1, 2 & 3 BR's available raning in price from $95,000 (1 BR's) to $180,000.