Home Buying in Boca Raton>Question Details

Lockenate, Home Buyer in

Young family with 1 child and 1 on the way, would like to be in a gated country club community with golf/clubhouse/pool/etc...

Asked by Lockenate, Mon Oct 28, 2013

I don't know a lot about the area and would like to join a country club or buy in a community where there are others in a similar situation (early 30s with young children). I get the impression that some of the country clubs are much... we'll just say more elderly. Are there any clubs or neighborhoods that are known for younger, family friendly membership? Home upfront membership costs preferably around $800k or $900k. Would want to be within a reasonable commute of Boca. Thanks in advance for any help/advice.

Answers

28
I would recommend Woodfield Country Club in Boca Raton or Parkland Country Club. Both best fit more towards what you're looking for.

If you'd like to discuss this further or if you would like me to introduce you to properties in those communities, I can be reached at either 561-929-0428 or by email at markdoringpa@gmail.com

Mark Doring
Re/Max Complete Solutions
561-929-0428
Dear Lockentate,

I would suggest Woodfield Country Club. If you speak with their membership office, they have over 200+children in the neighborhood, and they are the youngest with the average age of 49.

http://www.agentboca.com/country-club-communities-in-boca-ra…

I am experienced with the country club communities. Here is a guide to all the country clubs.
http://www.agentboca.com/data/uploads/equitychartbook2013jen…

Always a pleasure to assist you.
Kindest regards,
Jennifer Susanne Sommers
Luxury Real Estate Specialist/Top 5 Producer
Nestler Poletto Sotheby's International Realty
200 East Palmetto Park Road, Suite 104
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Direct – 561-235-7777
Mobile/Text- 786-390-9299
Jen@AgentBoca.com
http://www.AgentBoca.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 30, 2013
Lockenate,

You are correct that the average age in many club communities continues to climd as private equity clubs continue to strive to attract younger members. Some clubs are doing more to attract a younger crowd than others and some you may look into are Woodfield Country Club, Parkland Golf & Country Club in nearby Parkland, Addison Reserve and Mizner Country Club both in nearby Delray, There is a good selection in the northern county region of Palm Beach Gardens/Jupiter but not sure what you consider a reasonable commute but there you will find Mirasol, Ballenisles, Jupiter Country Club and Admirals Cove which all are excellent facilities with many younger members.

A very clear description of your specific requirements is the best place to start your property search and if I can be of service to you and your family I would appreciate the opportunity to be one of the agents you may choose to interview. We are experts in finding our clients that "needle in the haystack" and would love to help you find yours.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 29, 2013
Broken sound and woodfield country club have amazing family activities and seem to be much younger. I would say start with those communities. ale sure you have an agent that is knowledgeable about these communities so they can advise you. Obviously I would love to help you if you do not already have an agent.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 28, 2013
Good Morning Lockenate,

Please check this video out, and let me know what do you think ;)

AMAZING COUNTRY CLUB COMMUNITY, SAFE, AND GREAT CITY FOR KIDS!!!!!!!!

http://youtu.be/63mpGTQ7NCM

This city has:
- Eight amazing parks for kids
- A+ Schools
- Free fun activities
- And much more...

Ximena Rosensweig
SIGMA
Parkland Resident
Direct Line: 954-670-7994
xrosensweig@gmail.com
I am not a real estate broker. Please be sure to check yearly fees, assessment fees, dining minimums and of course equity costs in country clubs. There are some beautiful communities in Boca with non golf facilities where you pay no equities or annual fees for membership

I'm experienced in Boca Raton country club communities and I believe that Woodfield Country Club would fit your needs very well. Please contact me and I'd be happy help you find a beautiful home!

Kat Virtanen,
561-908-1122
Coldwell Banker
2301 Glades Road
Boca Raton, Fl. 33431
Katvirtanen@gmail.com
We specialize in Country Club Communities and live in one as well. If you are interested in looking at homes in those type of Boca communities, we can help you there. There are a few country club communities that might meet your criteria. The equity membership in those communities is $50-$60 K for social/ tennis memberships.They are mandatory, and homes tend to be less expensive in those communities than in non country clubs. Please call us @ 561-716-2467 for more information. Hope to help you soon
There are many. Right now you should be in a perfect place to take advantage of the lower prices in equity club membership communities. The frenzy in the market right now is mostly investors looking for rental properties and because they are not interested in purchasing anything that has added cost they are staying away from these properties. The value is perfect for someone looking for that lifestyle now because the prices of club properties is artificially being driven down. There are spectacular values available. Please give me a call so I can get all the particulars from you and I am sure we can find a great deal for you. Looking forward to working with you.
Scott Morello
Home Run Real Estate, Inc.
561-602-8181
PS because the market is a little hot at the moment my recommendation is to have either proof of funds or a pre approval letter from a lender before you get started. I have seen more than a few deals lost because the seller was willing to take a lesser amount for cash rather than waiting for a loan approval. If you need assistance we have a in house mortgage banker who will be more than happy to give you a free consolation.
While I would love to help you find a home, I believe you would be best served by going to Lilia Biberman who works in my office. She is a very knowledgeable, through, competent agent. If I were not available to help a family member or close friend, I would certainly recommend Lilia.
Hi, you can look into joining Boca Hotel which is just minutes away from the home. Hope this helps you ...

sarah
http://homesite.obeo.com/viewer/unbranded.aspx?tourid=821437

You will love this!

MARIA AHMAD - CNS,CHMS
Lang Realty - 9858 Clint Moore Rd C - 124
Boca Raton, FL - 33496
Cell: 561-445-3818, Office: 561-989-2100
Fax: 561-989-2101, Home Fax: 561-483-4251
SL 3162682
Email: m.ahmad@langrealty.com
Yes, the best young club around is Parkland Golf and Country Club, a 15 minute commute to Boca. This brand new Toll Brothers community with a championship course designed by Greg Norman is affordable, very young, and spectacular. Take it from a 6 handicap that has played just about every course in south Florida and raised 2 boys from kindergarten to college golf in Parkland. Forbes magazine rated Parkland schools #1 in the US so there is no other city in south Florida that has Parkland's large lots, resale value from the great schools and standard of living. Just click on the photo to the right and I can conduct a professional home search for you in Parkland, the choice of many young professionals.
Mizner Country Club would be my pick I am not a realtor best choice if you can afford it.
Hi, Lcckenate,
There are many gated communities in the Boca Raton area that are not age-restricted and have resort-style amenities which attract families. Please send me your e-mail and I will send you some ideas I think you'ld like. My email is: Julier6789@gmail.com. Or call me at: (561)827-6789. Best Regards, Julie Rosenthal, Broker / Property Brokers International YOUR G0-To Expert in Boca. http://www.JulieSellsFL.com
As a number of other Boca Raton real estate agents have suggested, Woodfield Country Club has a large number of younger families as residents. You might also look into Boca Grove Country Club, which is located opposite the Floridas Turnpike exit on Glades Road.

Marc Jablon, the Jablon Team
Re/Max Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com

I can completely understand what you are looking for as I am a mother of two small children as well. Not only can I find you exactly what you are looking for, but I can also help you find great preschools, mommy and me classes, parks, and the best pizza and Chinese restaurants in town. I remember what it was like when I had transplanted here from NY and I would be happy to make that transition as easy for you as possible.

Please contact me so that I can send you country club brochures as well as property reports for homes within those communities. As a former Real Estate Attorney and Title Agent/Closer, I can guide you, with ease, through your entire purchase transaction.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Lilia Biberman, P.A.
Coldwell Banker
561-352-4576
Liliabiberman@gmail.com
Hi Lockenate,

As the other agents have told you there are many options for a young family such as yours.

Other than the price and a reasonable commute to Boca there are several other questions that would help me find you something that you would love for the long term.

There are some wonderful communities with younger neighbors that offer excellent school districts, which I'm sure will be a big priority. There are both excellent public and private schools.

There are some wonderful communities that will offer you a brand new, never lived in homes in your price range. There are also communities that have some wonderful homes that are just a few years old.

Please contact me directly and I'm sure we will be able to find you a wonderful home for our family.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
Hello. A beautiful and active country club in Boca is Woodfield Country Club. This is a huge country club community and many if its residents are young families. Not only does it have wonderful country club amenities, such as, golf, tennis, social, it s also ideally located in central Boca Raton. It's next door to A rated schools, shopping, places of worship and close to I-95. If you prefer Parkland there is also the Parkland Country Club. It is also quite lovely and also zoned for A rated schools.

I am happy to talk to you about this if you like. My cell # is 561-445-8743.

Best regards
Nicole Marks Mason, Realtor
561-445-8743
United Realty Group
http://Www.buysellboca.com
Web Reference: http://Www.buysellboca.com
Everyone has listed a few good options however, Woodfield Country Club in Boca, Mizner Country Club in Delray (5 minutes from Boca) and Parkland Country Club in Parkland (15 minutes from West Boca) would probably be better suited to your families needs. Weston is an option but the 35 minute commute would be to West Boca, it's 45-50 minutes to East Boca. As part of the corporate relocation team with my company, I show these communities on a regular basis. Contact me if I can be of assistance and I will be happy to send you listings that may work for you as well as send you a relocation package for the area.
There are several country club communities that I know would meet your criteria. There are also very new and very up scale communities that offer so very much of what you are desirous of. They do lack a golf course. But, many of those people I have sold to in the new developments have also purchased memberships in the several country clubs that allow for outside membership. One club that is immediately comes to mind is a membership at the Boca Raton Resort and Club where there are several courses as well as ocean beach access at its fantastic beach club.

You have many options! Let me show them to you! It would be my pleasure to set you up with Lang's terrific IDX search.

JOAN LORBERBAUM MOORE
Broker Associate, GRI
Lang Realty
9858 Clint Moore Road
Boca Raton, FL 33496
561-573-3238
JoanMoorerRealtor@gmail.com
There are a multitude of options for you any your young family! I am a mother myself and have lived in Boca for 12 years. I would be more than happy to help you find your dream home. Send me some more specifics, I will be able to create a search for you and view the possibilities.

Beverly Pfaff
Regency Realty Services
561-400-9397
BeverlyKaren.FL@gmail.com
If I were you, I would strongly consider Weston, Fl (35 minutes commute from Boca, great access to The Sawgrass Expressway, I-595, I-75 ). A beautiful city, very young vibe, with the best rated schools in the region. Weston Hills Country Club and other athletic clubs in the City could be just what you are looking for.

It would be my pleasure showing you the City and some magnificient properties in your price range.

Wishing you much success with home search.

Orna Berkowitz, M.B.A
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
http://www.floridamoves.com/orna.berkowitz
Tel: 954-593-8870
We have communities in Boca that would fit your criteria for younger families in gated country clubs with all the amenities you would want.

I would be happy to set up automatic searches for you to find what meets your needs.

NO PRESSURE !!! NO HASSLES !!! If you see something you like in my searches, I will be happy to show you the property.

Stu Naar -- Realtor
561-445-9905
stunaar.realtor@gmail.com
Bocaire is a great place to look in, if you'd like assistance I can help,

Kelley Miles
Campbell & Rosemurgy Real Estate
Kelleycmiles@gmail.com
561-706-4531
There are several country club communities that are changing to younger families if you would contact me I would like to go over your criteria and help you find your dream home

Elysa M Levine
Johnson and Johnson Team Realty
Elysa@jjtrealty.com
561 376-6385
Lockenate, There are several options available within Boca Raton, including many communities which are attracting a younger membership. If you have a moment, feel free to give ma a call and we can pull a report of everything available that meets your criteria. My company, Tangent Realty, provides real estate concierge services, and will work with you to find the perfect home, aggressively negotiate price, actively handle the due diligence, and ensure that you receive the best deal possible. Feel free to visit my website at http://www.TangentRealty.com or click on the Country Club Community link provided below.

Jared Niles
Broker & Owner
Tangent Realty Corp, Boca Raton
561-922-5868 - Direct
561-869-1707 -Office
Hi I would be happy to meet with you to discuss the different country clubs in Boca and nearby.
561-613-9335
Marni Zuckerman, Realtor
Listwithmarni@gmail.com