simnittava, Home Owner in Agenda, KS

You are under pricing my property. People think I am giving it away. My agent will contact you. Delete your post immediately!

Asked by simnittava, Agenda, KS Thu May 8, 2014

Answers

2
My husband and I are the owners of this property. Go to Coldwell Banker in Concordia, Kansas and look under the listing of Laura Krier. Laura is our agent and has done an excellent job of assessing our property. I think it wrong for you to post anyone's property unless you have been there and seen it.
simnttava,
Trulia, Zillow and several other site provide "Automated Valuations" based on public records and some proprietary algorithms. None of these valuations are reliable and any agent that's been licensed for more than a couple weeks understands this. No one should rely on these price guestimates to base any decisions to buy, borrow or sell. A dart board with numbers may be more reliable.