Mick, Home Buyer in 10570

Yonkers - Winchester Village

Asked by Mick, 10570 Sat Jan 23, 2010

Hello, can anyone provide information regarding the Winchester Village Complex? What is the typical monthly charge (i.e. community charge) and how often is it raised? Do units typically sell in a timely manner (i.e. similar to the selling time of homes in the 10710 area)? Any other information that a would be buyer would find helpful would be much appreciated. Thank You.

Answers

5
Hi Mick,
This is the only gated town house complex with all the amenities. The common charges varies with the sq. ft. The building is in good standing and in high demand. I am a full time realtor for this area for the last 15 years. Call me for any other info...Thanks for the inquiry.

Laji Varghese
Re/Max DHP
914-433-2416
Web: Lajihomes.com
Lajiv@remax.net
hi Mick,

I am very familiar with Winchester Village. If you are not currently working with an agent, please call me and I can brief you on the financial structure of the complex; including the tax reduction they received, and other specifics that might be helpful.

Debby Frank
(914) 498-5443
Web Reference: http://www.debbyfrank.com
I live in 10710 and my office is in 10710. There is no time frame for selling houses in 10710, I can do my best and hope something works out. Let me know if I can assit you.

Jaison Mathew,
Cell : (914) 320 9851
Email : jmatt7@verizon.net
Web Reference: http://www.supremerealty.us
Hi Mick:

According to the MLS, there were 4 townhomes sold in the past 6 months: 2, two bedrooms and 2, three bedrooms.

There is a $300 association monthly fee and taxes range from $8000-$11,000 annually. From the MLS records it looks as though there was a $20 increase in association fees in 2008 from $280 to $300. I can confirm this information when the management company opens on Monday.
The days on the market ranged from 96 to 193. 1 three bedroom was on the market for 441 days.

There are currently 10 homes on the market.

Please call or email me for more detailed information or if you have any more questions; I will be more than happy to assist you!

Linda Grieco-Paiva
Better Homes and Gardens Rand Realty
917 597 5690
email: linda.paiva@randrealty.com
http://www.betterhomesandestates.com
If you don't have an agent, now is the time to call a few realty offices and interview a couple of agents and choose the one you like best--he/she will be your best guide as far Winchester Village is concerned and/or any other complex of interest. You can also call management directly at (914)-686-9500--however, keep in mind your agent will be able to show you comps--recently sold similar units in the immediate area and any other information you may need in order to make an educated decision--to buy or not.