Home Buying in Natomas Park>Question Details

Looking4value, Home Buyer in Natomas Park, Sacram...

Wow! Now certainly seems to be the time for get a deal! 1770 Baines sold for $441,5000 in 02 and now 1800 Baines, exactly the same sq ft and I bet

Asked by Looking4value, Natomas Park, Sacramento, CA Mon Jul 26, 2010

the same layout, just sold for $329,272. Is it ever ok to contact owner directly and just make an offer? I live near this neighborhood and heard there are $ problems and other issues, so if tempted, the owners might sell????? Or is it better to contact a realtor, whose fees would be paid by sellers, to make offer?

Answers

1
You can always approach the owner directly to make an offer, but it's good to be represented by a realtor because it can save you quite a bit of headaches. Our job is to make sure you are protected from every possible angle, and when you're making a purchase for hundreds of thousands of dollars I think representation and experience is a must.

Also most lenders will have requirements to get the loan done which are done on forms and procedures that Realtors specialize in.

Max Boyko