mossrobert, Other/Just Looking in Cordova, TN

Would you mind giving me an overview of the neighborhood in the area of 23rd and Cambria near TM Pierce Elementary School?

Asked by mossrobert, Cordova, TN Sun Oct 6, 2013

You'll be humoring an old guy (me) Robert Moss (mossrobert@bellsouth.net). I grew up on 23rd right across from the school in the 40's (a long time ago). I can still smell the Italian Steak Sandwiches (as they were called then) and see the local movie house just a short walk from our porch. Most of my friends then were Italian and it was a very safe place to live. Can you tell me how much it's changed for the good or better. Is the pro baseball stadium still nearby?
Thanks in advance for anything you can share with me. It's part of what I want to share with my grandchildren before I run out of time. Many thanks,
Robert Moss

Answers

3
No sir , it nothing like that anymore, I grew up there in the 60s and it was still pretty nice,now it's a lot of vacant homes ,people standing out on the corners,some of my family still lives in that same area,but it is still a lot of home owners in the area,same schools TM Peirce if u rember that at 23 rd and Cambrian it is still standing .Hope that info helped u.
Sorry, Robert...

Fair Housing Laws prohibit licensed real estate agents from giving you the answers that you seek. We're not allowed to discuss neighborhood makeup nor make determinations if an area is "safe" or not.

Hopefully, a neighbor might be able to give you the information you are looking for.

Connie Mack Stadium was replaced by Veteran Stadium in 1971. Philadelphia baseball moved and has resided in South Philadelphia ever since.

Joshua Stein, REALTOR®, e-Pro®
Coldwell Banker Preferred – Conshohocken

Office: (610) 828-9558 * Cell: (215) 866-8030
Direct: (484) 270-1165 * Fax: (215) 999-5894
Email: jstein@cbpref.com
Web: http://www.joshuasteinhomes.com
Blog: http://jsteinhomes.wordpress.com/

PA License #RS317975
Connie mack was closed in the early 70's then they built veterans stadium which closed in 2005?? Now the stadium is citizens bank park
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 6, 2013