Home Buying in North Port>Question Details

Samanthaolso…, Home Buyer in Oshkosh, WI

Would we qualify for a home loan? What interest rate would we get?

Asked by Samanthaolson32, Oshkosh, WI Thu Aug 2, 2012

My husband and I are looking to purchase a home, but are not sure if we qualify. His credit is 694 and mine is 650. He has been at his current job for 22 months (just shy of the two years needed). I recently quit my job, so I don't know if my score even matters then. We have a vehicle loan that is open and each have two credit cards open (balances are below 50% of the limit) Our annual income is around $85,000 and we are able to put down at least $4000 down on the home.

Probably, choose your Realtor then have them introduce you to the local lender they trust the most. Lending is going to get more difficult in a couple of weeks so building a strong team is going to be more important than ever before.

Jim Simms
NMLS # 6395
Financing Kentucky One Home at a Time
Hello Samantha,

your interest rate is based on your credit score, Debt-to-income ratio and loan amount for the loan program you qualify for.

Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience, to discus all details regarding your qualification for a mortgage loan.

Beate Rodriguez
Lic. Loan Originator
NMLS# 299 244

Cell: 954.695.4849