Home Buying in Soldotna>Question Details

Dennis Dexel, Home Buyer in Tonto Basin, AZ

Would utilities for an rv be allowed since I would want to use it as a summer home?

Asked by Dennis Dexel, Tonto Basin, AZ Sun Jul 24, 2011

Answers

4
Are you still looking for property? If so, I have 8.3 ac on the bluff in Anchor Point. I have electric and well in, septic not in yet but property perks well. I have the property divided in to a 2.3 ac lot and a 6 ac lot. If interested write to wildflower1353@yahoo.com. I live in Anchorage. I will gather pics and send plat if you are interested. Please put Anchor Point Land in the title of our e-mail. I am not a real estate agent. This is for sale by owner.
Is your property in the city limits?
As long as utilities are available to the property you purchase, you should be able to use the service for an RV (recreational) and/or residential. There is alot of property available in Alaska that may not have utilities available or at some distance from the parcel, which can cost several thousand dollars to get utilities. If you are buying in a sub division where utilties are available, you would need to make sure there are no Covents, Codes or Restrictions on having just an RV.
Must RV require utilities unconfirmed where you intend to park RV check with city for restrictions or RV park
Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com