barrett.bill, Home Buyer in Santa Rosa Beach, FL

Would this house be up for a shortsale?

Asked by barrett.bill, Santa Rosa Beach, FL Sun Oct 30, 2011

I would be interested in making an offer on the house at 125 Paradise Point Lane.

Answers

4
Hi Bill
It is unusual for someone to make an offer before viewing a home. Have you already been in the house or would you like to before making an offer?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 30, 2011
As you may now have heard, the house is on the bay and is listed at $999k.
It is only a few minutes from where I live and I know you will appreciate the area as well.
Scott Etter
850-533-630
Bill,
It is a short sale and has been on the market since Jan 2010. If you would like to contact me directly I would be happy to go over details of writing up a short sale offer.
Mark DeSalvo
CRS, ABR, e-PRO, GRI, REALTOR®
Newman-Dailey Resort Properties, Inc.
12815 Highway 98 West, Suite 100
Destin, FL 32550
1-850-830-6615 (Cell)
Mark@DeSalvoPA.com (e-mail)
Good afternoon. Yes this home is available for purhcase and is a short sale. The list price is $999,000

Please call Will Palmer 850 687 9988 if you'd like to make an offer OR email me willonthebeach@hotmail.com

The home offer 5,000 sq.ft 5 bedrooms, 5 baths
SHORT SALE...!! Beautiful Bayfront Home with Bayront Dock for your boats! Secluded home with 100 feet of Choctawhatchee Bay frontage. With approximately 5000 square feet of heated/cooled living space (approx. 6300 under roof), this home has 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, 3 kitchens, 3 huge living areas and a 4 car garage. There are 2 master suites, each with views of the bay and their own access to a covered porch or balcony directly facing the water! The owners have recently rebuilt the 100 foot dock with plenty of space for both a boat and a wave runner.