Home Buying in Myrtle Beach>Question Details

edensw@msn.c…, Home Buyer in Myrtle Beach, SC

Would like toknow HOA fees forf 1440 St. George Lane and how far to beach.Thanks. Jeanette

Asked by edensw@msn.com, Myrtle Beach, SC Thu Sep 19, 2013

Answers

6
This particular unit is now under contract. There may be more units coming available. The HOA is 254/month. Please send me your email and I will keep you informed. My email is sdsheiladavis@gmail.com. Thanks so much, Sheila Davis, Coldwell Banker Chicora.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 5, 2013
This unit is under contract. I did not see any other units for sale. The HOA dues are $254/monthly.
The distance is about 20 min. Sheila Davis (843-685-6342 or sdsheiladavis@gmail.com)
Dear Jeanette,

I'm sorry but you are 0 for 3. This property like the others is currently under contract. This unit is a Potential Short Sale (many of these never close at all). The HOA for this complex is $254 per month.

Please send me an email so that I can send you ALL of the active listings in the Myrtle Beach area in this price range. mikejcostello@hotmail.com

Michael J. Costello
Broker/Owner
Sea and Sand Realty
Myrtle Beach, SC.
(843) 333-1059
seaandsandrealty@gmail.com
http://www.seaandsandrealty.com
If you would like reliable information sent in real time, contact us 7 days a week for a no hassle consultation. We will then be able to send you properties that match your exact criteria including foreclosures and other distress sales the second they are listed.
There are no active listings on St. George Lane which is in Island Green area west of Rte 707. This area requires a car ride of approximately 10 miles to get to the beach. Please contact me if you want to discuss your requirements for a condo here in Myrtle Beach.
Hi Jeanette. To answer your question, fees are $254 per month. FYI, this condo is under contract. If you are interested in a condo, give me a call at 860-262-1203 or nancy@screalestatenetwork.com
I actually live in Island Green Country club where is condo is located. We are aprox 5 minutes from Surfside Beach and 10 minutes to Huntington State Park Beach.
If you would like me to check out others for sale in this complex or others Let me know!

Nancy DiMauro
Realtor, SC Real Estate Network
860-262-1203