Home Buying in 03053>Question Details

Virginia St…, Real Estate Pro in Town of Londonderry,...

Would like to sell sub division in Londonderry. How do I find a reputable one who can work well with the town?

Asked by Virginia St Cyr, Town of Londonderry, NH Fri Jun 14, 2013

7 lot SD W/prelim. approv.

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi, it is very important that you first find an engineer who works with the town on various projects and knows what they are looking for. The person is your key to streamlining the process and getting the proper information to the town less time which means a savings to you. If you are looking to sell the parcel or parcels, I have a vast knowledge of land and would be happy to lend my services to you. Have a great day!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 9, 2013
It is vastly more complicated than that. I have been a broker since 1972. It has been in the works for 8 years. Want to know more? 860-3643
Flag Tue Jul 9, 2013
Hi! My Father has been in the business for 25+ years and is a current resident/business owner of Londonderry. I can assure you he will be your best bet! He knows everyone! If you are interested his email is donally@comcast.net or cell 548-2977.

Have a happy day :-)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 26, 2013
Thank you, I love to talk to people, who know every one. I will certainly call him tomorrow
Flag Wed Jun 26, 2013
Please contact me, I can certainly assist you.

Scott Godzyk

Trulia's #1 agent in New Hampshire.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 24, 2013
I have been working with the sellers of the Deer Crossing subdivision in Londonderry. They could point you in the right direction. Please call or email me for more info or to contact them.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 14, 2013
Could you give me a contact #? I have been 8 years getting approvals would love to get their opinions.
Flag Fri Jun 14, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer