Butterfly769…, Home Buyer in Hayward, CA

Would like to purchase my first home in Hayward, ca in the $200,000 no luck yet any suggestions?

Asked by Butterfly7695122, Hayward, CA Mon Jan 27, 2014

Inventory is very limited you will have a hard luck finding under 200k
You do have quite a lot of options. I would start looking for condos.
you can't buy a $400,000 home for $200,000. is $200,000 a realistic price for the size, features, type and area you're looking? Probably not or you would have had at least a few to choose from.

good luck
It's going to be tough - start by selecting a local realtor, work with them to get pre-approved and then they will let you know everything that is available. There is no secret source of listings. You also may want to consider other areas.
There are currently 3 listings on the local multiple listing service for Hayward, Ca. homes under $200,000. Two 1 bedroom, 1 bath condos and one 2 bedroom, 2 bath townhouse. The townhouse is a contingent listing that is awaiting court confirmation so is not really available.

So…two under 200.

Contact me for more detail if you are interested.
Let me know where your house located in Hayward and condition of the house. I work locally in Hayward and near by areas and have few cash buyers, if it's a match then we can get your home sold.

You can go to my website or my profile and send me a message.

You should re-read the question, Blaison. The post if from a buyer, not a seller.
Flag Mon Jan 27, 2014
Have you contacted an agent? Sometimes finding a home on your own can be complicated. Agents have access to the full legal data base of available homes and the status of them. I have provided a link below to some offices located in this area with available agents who would be more than willing to assist you.