Home Buying in Clearwater>Question Details

Lynette, Both Buyer and Seller in Indiana

Would like to move to Clearwater Florida from Indiana, not sure what to do first, I have a house here to sell?

Asked by Lynette, Indiana Wed Jul 23, 2008

I want to make a move from Indiana to Clearwater Florida, I have a house here in Indiana and would like to buy one in Florida when I get there. I am a Limited Medical Radiographer with Medical Assistant. I'm trying to find out if LMR's are excepted in Florida.

Answers

2
Lynette,

Our recommendation is to start your search ASAP. Ii's never too soon to start gathering information and becoming informed about your area of interest.

Once the time is right for you, you will have a knowledge base to draw from.

The "Eckler Team"
Hello Lynette,
Of course, as you know, everything depends on your personal goals and financial condition. Basically, the first step would be to research the job opportunities in this area, consult with your local realtor to advise on your current home's marketability and check out the available homes in your price range in the Clearwater/Largo area. I invite you to set up your free home search at http://www.StopHouseHunting. com and track what's available and the sales data here. Keep in mind that you're dealing with 2 major life changes, so do as much research as possible. Feel free to call if I can assist in more detail.
Tania Rutland, Realtor
ERA Buxton Properties, Inc.
147 N Belcher Rd
Largo, FL 33771
Office: 727-538-0034
Website: www ShopPinellasHomes.com