Home Buying in Trotwood>Question Details

Beverly Brown, Home Buyer in

Would like to get info about a house that was on the market and has not sold yet.?

Asked by Beverly Brown, Sun Jul 8, 2007

The house is located at 5700 Northford Rd in Trotwood, OH which is a suburb of Dayton, OH. I am very interested in this house. It was recently on the market. It was removed from the market but it has not sold. It is vacant at present. I want to let the seller or the broker know I am interested. What do I do?

Beverly -- that house sold back the bank at a Sheriff's sale in January '06. It sold to an individual in August of '06. If it 's sitting empty, it may be the owner is rehabbing the property - even though it is relatively new. It is currently not listed "for sale" in the Dayton-area MLS. An agent could keep an eye on it for you or even attempt to find out of it will be listed in the near future. I'd be happy to help.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 9, 2007
You can actually contact the agent of your choice - in your local area to assist you with the particulars. It has been my experience that signs go up and down for many different reasons.

A house can be removed from the market just to spruce it up a little bit more - then return to the market a whole new product. Sometimes the asking price isn't met and the sellers will want to wait until the market is ready for that particular property/price.

It would behoove you to contact an agent and look into the situation. You may be the buyer they missed! Good luck and let us know how it goes!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 9, 2007
GET YOUR OWN BUYER-REPRESENTATIVE REALTOR who will get answers, and has tools to watch it closely for you.