School House, Home Buyer in Alpine, NJ

Would like the following comparison for homes $500 to $800 thousand in Alpine and surrounding areas Initial Price, Sale Price, Assessed Value &?

Asked by School House, Alpine, NJ Mon Feb 7, 2011

taxes

Answers

6
I am no Alpine expert, but you will be hardpressed to find many, or any homes much under 1 million..........for the most part, they seem to start from around 1.6 million......and range........ all the way to $56,000,000.!

Alpine is rather a unique town!

"In 2010, Forbes listed Alpine as 4th in its listing of "America's Most Expensive ZIP Codes", with a median home price of $3,814,885.[12] In 2009, Forbes ranked Alpine first, along with Greenwich, Connecticut, with a median home price of $4.14 million."

With your price rage, youre better off checking out Paramus.....Closter...Cresskill....Tenafly....maybe Mahwah and other such Bergen County towns.

Hopefully, a local agent will come along who can be more specific.

Best wishes........
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 14, 2012
Hi
I may be able to help you with your search for a home with good schooling district in Bergen county though Alpine might not fit in the budget of 500-800 k
Hope I helped you with your question,give me a buzz
Pinal shah
Remax villa realty
Cell 201-952-7387
Circle of Excellence Award Winner 2011
Your most likely to get surrounding areas in that price range. Send me you r email address and I will send you a CMA of homes in that area Active, Pending and Sold. This will be specific to days on the market, price increases and drops and also give the assessed value. You can reach me via email Suzdsells1@gmail.com or by phone 856-981-8446.
Suzanne Dickinson
Did you find anything? Are you working with anyone now? Regards,
You are best served by a local Realtor who can work for you as a Buyer's Agent. He/she will be able to pull all of the data from your local MLS. If you don't hear from anyone on here, I'd be happy to refer you to an agent in your area.
Web Reference: http://www.sallygrenier.com
School,
The type of information and the detail will be best provided by a local agent who you are working with. There are more filters agents have to sort through the matches.