Home Buying in Oak Park>Question Details

Tom Morris, Home Buyer in Stuart, FL

Would be interested in a 3-4 br home in Oak Park on a quiet street, but within walking distance of the downtown area, shops, restaurants, parks etc.?

Asked by Tom Morris, Stuart, FL Thu Oct 10, 2013

We have 2 children living in Wheaton, and one looking to live in Oak Park.

Answers

6
Tom, One of the houses I was referring to came onto the market Friday. Check out 208 S. Cuyler. I will be hosting an OPEN HOUSE on Sunday, Nov. 10th 12-2. Hope to see you there! Laura Maychruk, Broker, Gullo & Associates 708-205-7044
There are currently a few homes that could fill the bill and I would be happy to help you in your search.
Please let me know your time frame and your price range.
I own a home near the main downtown area and love it, but there are other shopping and dining areas located in Oak Park that might interest you, as well.
Linda Little, Broker
Weichert Realtors, Nickel Group
708-819-9161
Linda.Little@sbcglobal.net
Tom, I am curious about your price range and your time frame. I am aware of two homes, currently under renovation that will be coming on the market in the next 2-3 weeks that might fit the bill. Let me know if I can be of assistance. Laura Maychruk, Gullo & Associates, 708-205-7044, lmaychruk@comcast.net
Tom, One of the houses I was referring to came onto the market Friday. Check out 208 S. Cuyler. I will be hosting an OPEN HOUSE on Sunday, Nov. 10th 12-2. Hope to see you there! Laura
Flag Mon Nov 4, 2013
There are many variables in finding you the perfect property in Oak Park. Your exact requirements in the perfect home for you. As well as your price range. Oak Park has so much to offer, and finding you your perfect piece of it, would be my privilege. Feel free to text me, call me, or email me, with questions. Or for a market analysis of the area. 312-550-3423. marylynncalgaro@gmail.com
Hi Tom,

I would be thrilled to help you with your search for a home in Oak Park. You mentioned you are looking for a 3-4 bedroom home but, not a price range. Oak Park is such a great place to live and I know we can find a home that is just right. I have helped many families over the last 20 years in doing just that. I would like to be your advocate not only in finding you a home but to help you navigate the complicated legal process and negotiate the best possible deal I can for you. Please give me a call or email or text so the we can drill deeper into your needs. Have a great evening Tom. Please visit my website at GaryForHomes.com

Gary Mancuso
708-819-3005
Remax In The Village
189 S. Oak Park Ave.
Oak Park, Il.
Hi, Tom. I can set you up with a search so you can see what's available for sale in Oak Park that might meet your criteria. Feel free to email me at patti.mcguinness@bairdwarner.com or give me a holler at 708-697-5940. REgards, Patti