Home Buying in Las Vegas>Question Details

Richard Este…, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

Would appreciate advice on hiring an agent to represent me as a buyer or investor of single family homes through traditional, foreclosure etc.?

Asked by Richard Estevez, Las Vegas, NV Thu Jul 18, 2013

Answers

13
hello Richard
I have been buying,renovating and then selling properties here in Las Vegas for the better part of 13 years.Feel free to contact me for any reason, and I will do my best to provide you with the same quality service I would expect for myself.I am a managing partner of TACODA Investments, and have a vast knowledge purchasing investment property.
Thank You
Have you been pre approved? I would like to offer my services for free, to help you take the most important first step to buying a home. I would also like an opportunity to introduce you to a realtor of mine with over 20 years experience. He is a Realtor/Broker that can guide you on the path to home ownership. Call today or click the link below and you can apply online absolutely free! I look forward to hearing from you.

http://thenationalrealestatepost.com/find-a-professional/mor…

Thank you for choosing City First Mortgage Services,

Nathan T. Kessler | Sr. Mortgage Loan Originator
City First Mortgage Services
8871 W Flamingo Rd Suite 202
Las Vegas, NV 89147
(C) 702.683.3126 | (F) 702.974.0848 | (O) 702-522-6743
nathan.kessler@city1st.com http://www.city1stlasvegas.com
Company NMLS # 3117 | Branch NMLS # 819501
Individual NMLS # 377217 NV #46175
Interview! Do your due diligence, ask questions, check references, etc... just make sure you get someone you feel comfortable and connect with from the beginning. I would be happy to share with you what me and my team do for our buyers, including our 'love it or leave it" guarantee.

Feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss this further. Best of luck to you on your search!

Mary Preheim
702-900-6279
mary@marypreheimgroup.com
Kim and I have successfully closes hundreds of foreclosures for our investors and currently manage over 400 homes in Las Vegas. We have been in Vegas since 1976. We know this market very well. We can help with every detail and rehab/remodeling if needed. Please call so we can chat and if you like what you hear maybe we can do some business together. Thanks, Kim and Matt

Prominent Realty Group LLC
Investor Specialists
702.501.0973
I would say the best advice I can give you is to interview 3 or 4 agents and ask each one about his/her background, knowledge of your area, references, etc. I would love to be one of your agents that you interview. Good luck! Becky
I work with investors all the time. Basic advice hire someone who has been in the business for some time and someone you like.
HI Richard,
It would be awesome if I had the chance to work with you. I really enjoy finding clients the right property for them whether you live there or invest in it. Please contact me when you can so we can get this going for you.

Jay Graski
Aspire Realty Group

702-400-7484 cell
702-202-3131 office

jgraski@aspirelasvegas.com email
Traditional foreclosure means "ALL CASH" Going price for a decent 3+2 in good area around $130,000.
Can you prove you have that much cash sitting in the bank in savings or checking account?

David Cooper..Since 1994, Helping You Get Great Deals on Your First House or the Perfect Investment
http://ww.lasvegaswinner.org
702.499.7037
Hi Richard,

All the comments below are true - you have to be comfortable with your agent. You have to be able to trust them to look out for YOUR best interests and to communicate effectively with you.

I would love the opportunity to talk to you and see if I fit that bill. I have been providing personalized real estate services for the last 12 years in the Las Vegas valley area. We are a complete full-service real estate company providing not only buyers and sellers with excellent service but property management services as well for your investment needs. My team handles everything for you so we can be your one-stop shop. Analyzing properties for the best return on your investment is important if you are looking at investment properties.

I look forward to hearing from you and seeing if we are a match for your real estate needs.

Demi

Demetria Kalfas-Gordon

LICENSED PROPERTY MANAGER | REALTOR® |ABR, GRI, RRG, SRES

1050 Indigo Dr., Ste 110

Las Vegas, NV 89145

URBAN ELEMENT PROPERTY MGMT

a division of:

RESOLUTION REALTY

Direct. 702-839-2798 || Fax.702.442-6160

demihomes@gmail.com
The main thing to consider is if you like the person, and if they answer the phone, or get back to you shortly. You will be spending a lot of time with whoever you choose. If you get a bad vibe initially, it likely will stick around. Make a handful of calls. See who answers or gets back to you. See how you feel after each conversation. Go with your gut. Good agents are busy, but if they cant get back to you the same day, they are too busy to give you the attention that getting an offer accepted in this market takes, so it wouldnt be a good match for you.
Marilyn Mattson
Remax Advantage
702-379-0021
I'd love t speak to you and see if we can work together.
Hi Richard,

you can contact me directly below, I'd be glad to assist you!

Warmest regards,

DENNY HEBIBOVICH - REALTOR
REALTY ONE GROUP, INC.
8363 W SUNSET RD #100
LAS VEGAS, NV 89113

CELL: 702-241-6110
EMAIL: Denny@PropertiesofLasVegas.com
WEB: http://www.PropertiesofLasVegas.com
WEB: http://awp208099.las.mlxchange.com
Highly recommend Helene Moore:
helenem@windermere.com
Knowledge and Integrity

Good luck and may God bless