Home Buying in 61081>Question Details

Trish61081, Home Buyer in 61081

Would a single family home with a detached mother in law suite qualify for a USDA guaranteed loan?

Asked by Trish61081, 61081 Wed Apr 20, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


This is a very specific question that can probably only be answered by a lender who understands all the ins and outs of USDA loans. I assume the house is in a rural area in which USDA loans are allowed. That being the case, I would recommend you check with a qualified lender. However, you can find a lot of information at the URL below. Don't miss the links at the bottom of the page, which lead to pages with additional information.

I hope this helps.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 20, 2011
Take a look at the site below.

The information in this answer is general information and is not intended as legal advice, nor do I intend to create an attorney-client relationship with any reader by answering this question or otherwise contributing as a member of Trulia.com.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 20, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer