Home Buying in Absecon>Question Details

gymchamp, Renter in Voorhees, NJ

Would Absecon NJ be a good town for a 24 year old single female?

Asked by gymchamp, Voorhees, NJ Mon Feb 25, 2013

Hello. Would Absecon NJ be a good town to live in for a 24 year old female? I enjoy nightlife, a nice downtown, shopping, restaurants etc. I would also like a town filled with people my age. I also took a look at somers point and galloway and open to any other town suggestions. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Answers

2
I believe you would enjoy the area. It is close to Atlantic City night life clubs and shows dining. It is an affordable area for a young single person as well as the neighboring towns. Ventnor CIty, Ocean City any where along and between the ocean and bay is scenic, trendy and good for the soul.
Hello Gymchamp - I'm a local Realtor that practices in Atlantic County; I am also a resident of Galloway, neighboring Absecon, and we're only 10 minutes from AC. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions with your home search, or the lifestyle in this area. My direct contact number is 609-992-6872. By the way, Absecon is a great community to live in. Look forward to hearing from you.