Home Buying in Payson>Question Details

Brenda Clayt…, Real Estate Pro in Reno, NV

Wondering about the Star Valley area ~ know there's a 'cabaret' @ the entrance to the neighborhood. Will it affect marketability?

Asked by Brenda Clayton, Reno, NV Fri Jan 25, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3099562620-374-S-Granite-Ridg…

Answers

3
The cabaret is located on the Highway at the entry to the road leading to the property. It has little or no impact on the marketability of the property. The cabaret also has a billboard (or has) at Sunflower, approximately 30 miles S of Payson. I don't feel that has impacted the marketability of all Payson area properties.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 25, 2013
I am not familiar with the area because I sell real estate in Scottsdale and Phoenix. However you have a very valid question and I believe the answer will be different depending on who you talk to.

In my experience, anything that is not considered mainstream has a potential impact on price and marketability of a property. I do believe that a few buyers will be turned off by the cabaret. While others will not mind it. I don't think anyone will buy the house because of the cabaret. So in the end of the day, the cabaret is having a negative impact on the property. It might be a small impact, but it is there nonetheless.

Jose Dias, REALTOR
(623) 418-5700
Jose@MyFirstHouseAZ.com
http://www.MyFirstHouseAZ.com
Hello. The home you are inquiring about is currently in escrow. I have only had a few clients comment about it, some find it humorous and some don't. I don't believe it has effected the marketability but others might feel differently. It might be a question to send out to other local Realtors to get their feedback.