Mparker, Home Buyer in 33444

With prices as they are at Kings Point, how could the neighborhood stay nice? Isnt it possible that it could become low income housing? Renting rules?

Asked by Mparker, 33444 Wed Oct 13, 2010

Answers

3
Mparker,

Kings Point is a great 55+ community where just yesterday we closed on a transaction for a wonderful couple from the northeast. For $22,000 they got a very nice furnished unit in good condition. There are a number of different associations within the community and most require that you own the property for two years before leasing however there is at least one that allows it after 1 year.

For those looking for an inexpensive place in the sun for a very, very good price the amenities and location of Kings Point cannot be beat and there are great deals out there in today's market. Association approval took almost the entire 30 days so keep that in mind.

If you would like any information on available units in the community please feel free to contact me at your convenience and I would be very happy to be of assistance. If you are looking for investment opportunities you cannot find a better place to invest as many condos in the greater West Palm Beach area in the $40,000 to $125,000 price range are providing a relatively safe investment vehicle to gross in excess of 10% for those looking to hold for a minimum of 4 to 5 years.

If there is anything I can do to be of help with any of your local real estate needs please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Web Reference: http://www.tompriester.com
I don't know what you actually mean by low income housing. It is not subsidized housing. Are prices less than an ocean front condo. Of course! Is the square footage of the units less than neighboring active adult communities? Yes. Actually, the prices now at Kings Point are back to where they were not too long ago -- circa 2002. The facilities and the amenities are the same. Nothing has changed except for the new gated entrances and they are beautiful. The median price of the condo fees among the various subdivisions is $400. This is what goes towards providing and maintaining the huge clubhouse, the buses, the pools, etc.

By the way, I know someone who lived in Kings Point. When he died he left an estate of over 4 million.
Most of the buildings within Kings Point have a restriction regarding rentals. Usually you have to own for 2 years before you can rent the unit. That doesn't mean people can't fudge the identities of the occupants and say they're mom and dad.

Nadine Mauro
Realty Hub, Inc.
561-414-0864
NadineMauroRE@yahoo.com
http://www.floridahouseseller.com/