Classygigi, Renter in Dublin, CA

With outstanding taxes due to an accident, that is n the hands of a CPA , can I consider buying anything, even using hard money

Asked by Classygigi, Dublin, CA Mon Jun 24, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Are you talking about income taxes? If so you can pay the taxes due. The issue you might have is that it takes a few weeks for your tax transcripts to show up at the IRS which will be pulled by the lender.
Feel Free to contact me for more details.

Shane Levine- Loan Officer
United American Mortgage
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 28, 2013
Are the outstanding taxes currently a lien listed on your credit? If so you will have to pay those before getting a conventional loan. A hard money lender may lender to you with a very large down payment.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 24, 2013
Hi, thx, no Liens at all that I have been told of or am aware of. Iwill check on that further though, thanks again
Flag Tue Jun 25, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer