Home Buying in Victoria Park>Question Details

Jeff M, Home Buyer in Victoria Park, Fort...

With all of the changes in home financing what are the options for financing an owner occupied multi-family in South Florida? Thanks!

Asked by Jeff M, Victoria Park, Fort Lauderdale, FL Wed Jan 13, 2010

These are one of the most sought after types of properties which is good news for you. Lenders generally consider this type of loan safe because it is generating income and will sell fairly quickly if the need arises. Talk to Howard Sobel our mortgage advisor at Coldwell Banker in Hollywood at 954-347-0754. Tell him I sent you. Thanks
Bill Bege
As long as it is not a second home, and fits the criteria below of being under 4 units, you will just have to fit the guidelines for a loan.
Hi Jeff,
How many units are in the building 4 or less?? If so that would be a regular loan more then 4 is considered commercial. I have a great loan guy that could answer all your questions Ed Buck..239-470-9809.
Best of luck,

Nancy Doyle