Home Buying in Hemet>Question Details

Robert.alvar…, Home Buyer in Hemet, CA

With a credit of 611 and trying to get a approval for 140,000 is it possible ? And how much am I looking for down ?

Asked by Robert.alvarado16, Hemet, CA Sat Jun 29, 2013

Answers

4
Hi Robert, Were you able to get your answers that you needed with a Lender? Any Lender should be able to answer your questions. If you need assistance finding a lender, please let me know. Take good care, and thanks for reaching out for advice.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 9, 2013
You might have a chance, contact a direct lender and see if they are willing to work with you. I know as of now, credit scores are becoming so low nationwide that lenders are looking closer at the income to debt ratio one individuals, compared to just going off a credit score.
Not likely, but you should speak with a mortgage broker. I have access to hard money, if that is a possibility for you.
That would ne a question for my lender to answer, but i think your close enough to get started. Give me a call so i can get to work for you. (951)3067501
In the mean time you can do a little window shopping on my website down below.