Dawn, Other/Just Looking in 98203

With 40-45K cash what is my best option to buy?

Asked by Dawn, 98203 Mon Jan 17, 2011

Financing is not an option due to CH7 discharged in Jan 2010, and I'm currently collecting private disability while applying for SSDI. I'm looking at 60-90 days to move my family. Once I get my settlement my main priority is to lower my monthly housing, 1000$ a mo in rent is no longer an option, and even a 2 bd apt in a lower crime area will cost that much. If I can possibly pay cash I have family in SO Cal willing to help do minor repairs.
Is this even an option for me? I'm currently in WA and I know I cant afford SO Cal, but this would place me within 4 hours of family. Any help would be greatly appreciated as the faster I make this move after the settlement the more I have to work with. Thank you!

Answers

4
Auctions the best choice for you depend of the money
Dawn successfully purchased her home and closed on it in June of 2011. As it turns out, the best option for her was an investor flip.
Flag Mon Jul 15, 2013
Although you could buy something all cash, you also might consider trying to do a deal with creative financing. That way you could leverage your cash, and work on reestablishing your credit.
Dawn, Cal City and Tehachapi are both potential options, but there are lots of unanswered questions here that could open up even more options. What do you consider minor repairs? Where in SoCal is your family that Cal City is 4 hours away? What about transportation? Do you need public transportation nearby?

Feel free to call 661.375.REAL or email me Sally@HomeSalesSally.com and we can discuss these and other issues to try and help you make the best plan.
Dawn -

You definately have some choices in Cal City, also some choices in Tehachapi. I ran a quick search and came up with over 10 properties within the two communities.
Call me!

Tesa Noonan 661-717-3394
Coldwell Banker Best Realty