Home Buying in Wimberley>Question Details

Lynn Slaney…, Real Estate Pro in Frisco, TX

Wimberley Tx Home Values -2010 Looking for an updated overview of Wimberleys Market...Buyers or Sellers market? the most progressive Broker in town?

Asked by Lynn Slaney Silguero, Frisco, TX Sun May 16, 2010

Answers

2
Wimberley is a Buyers market. Wimberely's market has 12 months of inventory, but keep in mind we tend to have a higher inventory than bigger markets. Prices have come down from 2007 but have remained fairly stable over the last year. Foreclosures have been minimal in the Wimberley market. As for the most progressive Broker in town - it would depend on what you are looking for (ie. home, ranch, water, etc.).

I have been in real estate for over 20 years and grew up in Wimberley. I have recently moved back to Wimberley from Houston to work with my families real estate company, which has over 35 years of experience selling and developing land in the Wimberley area. I bring my years of experience selling homes in the Houston market to the firm.

I would be happy to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Alice Lebkuecher
Gumbert Real Estate
713.253.1311 mobile
Buyers market for sure. We have about 12 months on inventory on the market. Dont think I have seen it this way in the last 6 years! Bring your buyers!!