Home Buying in Hunting Ridge>Question Details

Kendra, Renter in Baltimore, MD

Will you work with me?

Asked by Kendra, Baltimore, MD Sun Mar 17, 2013

I am ready to start Pre-Planning to purchase my first home. I am looking for an agent who will be honest, upfront, and willing to show me exactly what I need to do to get into my first home. I am not ready today nor may not be ready for 6 months from now, but I need guidance to get where I want to be.......any takers? : )

Answers

11
I would love to be able to guide you through the process of becoming a home owner. Give me a call at your convenience @ 443-417-6493. Lynn is correct that you should "interview" with more than one Realtor to see who will be a right match for you. I would be honored to be one of them!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 17, 2013
Hello Kendra. Before finalizing your great realty professional, you will want to make sure you are 100% comfortable and ready on the financing portion of getting a new home. Every good agent will want to know what price range you are able to purchase up to and you will want to know the same. Even more importantly you will want to know what purchase price equates to the max payment you don’t want to exceed. I would be happy to go over these things with you whenever you are ready to speak. There is no cost or obligation to you and my team and I look forward to speaking with you :)

Mo Kamalzadeh
mok@resmac.us
866-500-1510 x 102
I love working with first time buyers especially those who may have had credit issues in the past. I have a background in both construction and mortgage so I can help you pick out the best financing and avoid buying a house that will be a money pit. I would be happy to work with you without any time constraints but I need you to be upfront with me on your financial situation.

Bob McGee
Advance Realty Timonium
410-560-4574
My Blog; http://www.baltimorerealty.blogspot.com.
Hi Kendra,

if you need assistance please feel free to contact me and i will get you touch with right team to find your ideal home.
Hi Kendra!

You really got us all excited didn't you! Lol

I would love to meet with you, either by phone or in person, to see if we would work well together. I love working with first timers and will gladly provide you with references if you want.

I work mainly in Baltimore, Harford, Anne Arundel and Cecil counties.

My cell is 484-716-7479. Give me a call or text and we will set something up.
Kendra would love to work with you. I have worked with many first time home buyers. My team and I are great at seeing you through the beginning of your journey and to the home purchase, we never feel there is an end because we like to keep in touch with our clients.

I would advise that you interview three Realtors and find which one is the best fit for you. While you are starting your search you can start at my website http://www.MarylandHomesbyLynn.com, where you can search all Maryland properties and also become a registered user, in which we absorb all cost. I wish you the best in your home search.

Lynn Nichols
Any info you need, feel free to co tact me. We e offering a home buyers seminar at my office on March 23 at 10. Ifpuha e any questions call me at 443-992-3608
I would be happy to help. You can reach me at 301-254-2456. You can read more about me at the web link referenced below.
Theresa
Hi Kendra,
I have worked with many first time buyers in my 24 years as a Realtor. I will take you by the hand and lead you through the process from getting you pre-approved for a loan and looking for closing help, through your move into your dream home.
My moto is tell me something I may not want to hear, but don't lie to me. I give that in return.
I am here for you when you need me.
Dottie Cordwell, Associate Broker
Accredited Buyer Representative
Keller Williams Realty Baltimore
410-241-3310 cell
410-342-4444 office
Kendra,

You have chosen a good time to start your journey for buying a home. Mortgage interest rates are very low and home prices are, also, low. I and my associates have worked with many first time home buyers and would be glad to talk with you about purchasing your first home. You can reach me directly at 410-935-5844.

Ron Trzcinski
Please give me a call at 410 491 8948.