Home Buying in Horizon City>Question Details

Az, Home Buyer in Horizon City, TX

Will they turn me down from a loan for a home if I have good credit but too many recent credit inquries?

Asked by Az, Horizon City, TX Sun Sep 16, 2012

Answers

3
Probably not unless you had so many inquiries that your credit score is not below their lender guidelines. Once you know your scores you do not need to let anybody pull your credit again until you decide that is the person you want to work with.

If you know your credit scores and would like to discuss your loan please feel free to call or email me any questions you may have.

_______________________________________
Don Groff
REALTOR® | Mortgage Broker
Keller Williams Realty | 360 Lending Group
o 512.669.5599 m 512.633.4157
listings@dongroff.com | http://www.AustinListed.com
Too many credit inquiries can lower your credit score below whatever threshhold a loan program can have. Without knowing more about your specific situation, none of us can answer your question. I suggest you ask your Realtor for a referral to an experienced and LOCAL licensed loan officer for a 2nd opinion. If you can get your first lender to give you a copy of your actual credit report, you could share that with the 2nd lender to avoid another inquiry until he/she can see your whole situation. The 2nd lender would need a report pulled in their name to do the loan though. Can you tell us your 3 scores?

Barbara Coker
NMLS#228545
Licensed Mortgage Loan Officer
100% Home Loans All Over Texas Since 1983
Web Reference: http://www.thecokerteam.com
Hello Az. Not necessarily. There are quite a few variables that are involved in the Pre-approval process. Contact me at your earliest convenience, I will be glad to assist you with the Pre-approval process. There is no cost & no obligation. I look forward to hearing from you. Jorge. 915-491-5522
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 16, 2012