Home Buying in Groton>Question Details

Mbamat, Home Buyer in Groton, CT

Will there be new construction houses being built for under $350,000 next year around this time?

Asked by Mbamat, Groton, CT Thu Aug 19, 2010

My Wife and I want to buy a new construction for under $350,000, preferably closer to $300,000. But we will not be willing to buy till next year around this time. We have been looking at Groton and most of the homes are older. I was just wondering what the plans were for new construction and new neighborhoods around the Groton area.

Answers

3
I have several new developments in the Mystic and Groton areas that are in your price range.
There are some new construction neighborhoods build in the Groton area. I am working with two subdivisions in SE CT - Farmview Estates in Norwich and Beacon Estates in Montville. Not quite in Groton, but close, and really nice!
Are you working with a CT Realtor? You can ask to be emailed listings that are either newer or new construction properties not only within your price range but also number of beds/baths/garage spaces, etc.

If I can be of any further assistance I am licensed in CT and can be reached via elizabeth@elizabethherbert.com