Darrell Will…, Real Estate Pro in White Plains, MD

Will the real estate market rebound in 2013?

Asked by Darrell Williams, White Plains, MD Wed Feb 20, 2013

Answers

6
Hi Darrell,

We are seeing some improvement in the southern Maryland market over the past few months, which is a good thing. That said, there are still quite a few short sale and foreclosure properties on the market, which are keeping prices down a little bit in some neighborhoods. The reality is, interest rates are still good, the current inventory of homes on the market is lower than it has been in the past 4-5 years, both of which are good signs. Unfortunately, with our beloved Congress and President unable to do their jobs by balancing our nation's budget, and with the soon to occur 'sequestration' which has been in the news for the past few weeks, (and the fact Congress decided to go on vacation, instead of staying at work to get this mess taken care of, which is just ridiculous), there are no guarantees about anything. If you are looking to purchase investment properties, now is a good time, if you are looking to sell, likewise. If I can assist you, feel free to contact me. Bill Beavers III Long and Foster - Waldorf 301-843-3600
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 20, 2013
Hello Darrell:

I am seeing a rise in market regarding pricing. I have received multiple offers with my listings also. I live in Charles County and would be happy to provide more information for you.

Contact me at either Julia@juliamaynor.com or 202-528-8538. Visit my website http://www.homesbyjuliam.com.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Hello Darrell. Things are looking very promising for the remainder of the year considering what we have seen the last few years. I am getting multiply offers within 2 or 3 days of putting homes on the market here in prince georges county. Still a long ways to go but it looks promising. Great time to invest! Cash flow (rental properties) as well as rehabbs.
Hello Darrell,

Watch my video to understand the extent of what happened during the boom and the crash and then give me a call to discuss. I am sure you will find the information useful. Since 2013 is the mark for any 7 year subprime to reset or become due, I expect that 2013 will not be the year of rebound.

http://www.carolstonestreet.com/shortsalepresentation/shorts…

Check out my video and my blog.

Catherine Purcell
Senior Mortgage Loan Officer
Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
Cell 202 573-6035
catherinep@fairwaymc.com

Over 25 years of Real Estate and Mortgage experience
focused on educating my clients so you can make an informed decision that best suits your needs!

MLO# 194172 FIMC NMLS# 2289
YES for a mutitude of reasons.
Hi Darrell, there is no doubt this year in Maryland will experience more REO properties as well as Short Sales. Educate your buyers and get them qualified if they want to buy this year.