Home Buying in Petaluma>Question Details

Anjali Grover, Home Buyer in

Will like to get more information about the foreclosure on cliff Street (1393 sq ft) . Please contact at anjalipal@yahoo.com . Thanks

Asked by Anjali Grover, Tue Sep 10, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Answers

3
What city is this in would love to help
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 14, 2013
I wrote a blog about "Finding Foreclosed Homes on Trulia" just last week. I'll put a link in the web reference. That should answer all of your questions.

J.R. Thrasher
http://www.SanDiegoRealEstateVeterans.com
619-929-0105
HI Anjail,

Thank you for the inquiry about Cliff in Petaluma. I have searched and cannot find such a property in Petaluma. There was a home on Cliff Haven Court that closed escrow at the end of July for $499,000. That price is slightly higher than the list price.

I will continue to try to find the property for you. Sometimes Trulia does not have current updated foreclosure information. The owners get things, postponed, or solve it somehow.

Tell me what you are looking for and what price, I maybe able to assist you in your search.

Thera Buttaro, Broker/Owner
Sonoma Coast LIving.
707-875-2500 X114