Home Buying in Stone Harbor>Question Details

mgvrmark, Home Buyer in Ocean City, NJ

Will it rent if it's west of Second Ave?

Asked by mgvrmark, Ocean City, NJ Wed Oct 2, 2013

We're thinking of buying a single-family house or townhouse in Stone Harbor or Avalon, to rent out during the summer, and use it ourselves in the off-season. Will we have any trouble renting the house if it is west of Second Avenue? I realize the rental rates will be lower, the further you get from the beach, but is there enough demand to fill the rental season for houses west of Second? We will definitely price it correctly, we're not greedy, just want solid rentals from July 1 to Sept 1.

I have a house there and you should not have any problems, especially if you're close to town. Honestly, I feel that is as important if not more so if you're not on beach block.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 17, 2013
You will have solid rentals in this area. Please contact me with your criteria and I will help you obtain the property that will give you the best value.

Building Relationships with Shared Goals,
Shared Knowledge and Mutual Respect.

Jim Scott, CRS*
609 425 7121 cell to 9 PM Daily.
Only 3% of Realtors qualify for the
High Standards set by the
*Council of Residential Specialists.