Jodi Graff K…, Home Buyer in Stratford, CT

Will be traveling to NC from CT first week in NOV. Would like to have a tour of Indian Trail/Matthews area. Considering relocating but not ready to co

Asked by Jodi Graff Kszywanos, Stratford, CT Tue Oct 22, 2013

Commit. Anyone have any suggestions on where to start?

Answers

8
Clintbob18’s answer
If you want to move to the area, mint hill is connected to both indian trail and matthews. It is a better enviroment. Check out charlottehomearama.com new luxury equestrian neighborhood in the heart of town.
Hi Jodi, I relocated from NY to NC 5 years ago and love it here. I would love to help you tour Indian Trail/ Matthews area. Give me a call or email me with your specifics of interests and criteria and I can start by sending you emails before you arrive. I would love to show you around when you get here.
Linda Cirulnick
Lincirul24@gmail.com
917-375-0036
Good afternoon, Jodi:
Unless you are paying cash or have a good income stream, the place to start is with employment and business options. Teh chamber of commerce for Matthews and Union County are a good place to start http://www.matthewschamber.com http://www.unioncountycoc.com . They also have relocation packages to help you assess the other factors that could affect a move.

You might want to take in the Matthews Community Farmers' Market. a "grower-only" market where all crops are grown within 50 miles of Matthews and sold by the farmer who grew and harvested it just a few hours before purchase. Location is at 7601 Matthews-Mint Hill Road, Mint Hill, NC 28227 (Beside Scottish Bank) . The market is self promoted as the largest Farmers Market in the Region. Regular season market runs through November. Saturday 7:15 – 1 pm outdoors, rain or shine. In downtown Matthews, you should visit Renfrow Hardware and General Merchandise Store. You'll meet lots of people here and downtown who can give you the true picture of the community and not a "sales" tour. If you have a full time agent with a Masters degree in Planning with Finance and over two decades of experience, working for you, you will likely do better in negotiations. I'd be pleased to provide that service. If you appreciate this answer, please give it a thumbs up, or if this was the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
Hi Jodi!

Congratulations on potentially making a move to the Charlotte area!

If you'd like to tour the area, I would love to personally tour you around the area and give you an idea of where things are and where you may want to end up.

Feel free to contact me directly and I can help get things moving!

John Siddons
john.siddons@bhhscarolinas.com
704-458-1843
Jodi
I live in the Matthews, Indian Trail area and have for about 22 years now. I will be glad to take you around and show you the areas you are interested in. Please call or email me with the specifics of what you are looking for and I will be happy to check and see what is available right now for you.

Have a great day!
Allison Hester
Kenzie Properties
704-400-5458
rkeytek4@aol.com
Jodi.

I live in Matthews and know the area well. I relocated here eight and half years ago from Connecticut also. For me it was the best move I ever made. I would be happy to meet with you and show you around and answer any questions you may have of the area.

Dave diCecco
Realtor/Broker
Helen Adams Realty
ddicecco@helenadamsrealty.com
http://www.davedicecco.com
Indian Trail and Matthews are both nice areas with great schools, neighborhoods, and shopping. Both are known for being very family-oriented. I am very familiar with the area so if I can help you out while you're in town, please let me know. It wouldn't cost you anything.

Btw, I noticed your questions was posted under "Home Buying in Prosperity Church Road." Prosperity Church Rd is located about 30 minutes away from Matthews in an area of Charlotte known as North Charlotte, just north of UNCC. But either way, I'm very familiar with both areas.

Regardless, I wish you the best of luck with your possible move. If I can be of any assistance along the way, I'm here for you anytime. Have a safe trip!

Eric Cox, Principal
Cox Residential
Call/Text 704-340-8510
Eric@CoxResidential.com
Jodi, I recommend you call Scott Morrison - he lives in the Matthews/Indian Trail area and knows it like the back of his hand! His number is (704) 609-2381 or you can email him at Scott1@carolina.rr.com.