Kes, Both Buyer and Seller in 52302

Will be relocationg to the Cedar Rapids area from Florida. I am searching for a 3 bed/2 bath home to lease or rent until I am able to sell my current

Asked by Kes, 52302 Sat Dec 26, 2009

home. Have a daughter in high school so I will need a home in a good schoold district. Any ideas?

Answers

2
Hello Kes,

I am selling my home of only 1 year in Marion due to the economy and moving for work. My home on 2181 Agate Street is less than a mile from the High School and a quarter mile from the middle school. The home was on the "Parade of Homes" and has many upgrades due to that status. It has a sump pump and is NOT in a flood plain. The builder installed it as a form of protection, not out of necessity. I also had a radon gas system finished in the home for the same reason: protection. Please feel free to contact me or a local realtor if you have any questions. I can be reached at: hueyguy1g@yahoo.com.

I wish you all the best in your home hunting! Marion is a nice area with the best school system.

Kind regards,

Greg
Kes,
Congratulations on your move to the area! I have two other buyers in the same boat you're in. One has decided to go ahead and buy without waiting, I've arranged for him to secure a loan w/out having to wait. The other we are working on securing a "rent with an option to buy". There are places available to rent or lease as well. Please feel free to email or call me and we can get started, I'd like to know more about your daughters' interests to be sure we can get you in the right school disctrict. Happy New Year!-John Beltramea Broker/Owner Elite GMAC Real Estate Cedar Rapids Iowa 319-393-3190
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 26, 2009