Home Buying in Covington>Question Details

Andy Mayers, Other/Just Looking in Phoenix, AZ

Will be moving on the 28th of Feb.. need a place to live when we reach Covington and would like to buy.. but will rent if need be. until we buy.

Asked by Andy Mayers, Phoenix, AZ Fri Jan 31, 2014

Answers

6
Hi Andy,

I would be glad to you help you find something to rent or buy. You will love the Covington area. I lived here for 33 years and I love it. I would like the opportunity to meet with you and let you know what my team can offer you. My contact information is 985-373-1911 and my email address is jfandal311@gmail.com. You can check out my website at http://www.fandalteam.com and you can search for properties there too.

Have a great night and I look forwarding to hearing from you.

Jennifer Fandal
The perfect place you say! We would like a small country house maybe 2 to 3 bedrooms, 2 baths if possible, gas..for cooking.. I'm tired of paying high electric bills here in Phoenix, near water. I'm tired of the desert... no less than one acre, I'm retired City of Phoenix this past November, wife is being transferred to Covington at the end of February. All our family is in La. none here. price around 50 to 120 K even a fixer upper will be fine.
did you send a link to any pic's Scot? We would like horse property also if not too costly, 50 to 130 K no less then one acre, I got an email with about six pics of house's from Gardner realtor was that you?
Flag Sun Feb 2, 2014
Whoops, sorry, it's not a log home. On closer inspection of the photo it's natural finished wood siding with green metal roof.
Flag Sat Feb 1, 2014
Ok, there's about a dozen properties in the area that meet your criteria. More than half are immobilized mobile homes, but a few are regular houses, and one is even a log home on 3 acres. Send me a message at scot@kandurealty.com and I get the list right out to you.
Flag Sat Feb 1, 2014
do you have any houses for around 6 or 7 hundred for rent just long enough for us to look for one to buy? and along with buying we are looking for a smaller maybe 2 or 3 bedroom with no less than one acre ranging from a fixer upper 50 to 130 K.
Nothing for 6 or 7, but there is a 2 bd/1 ba for $800. It's not fancy, but looks nice, ready to move into, and it's in a good location. They're asking for 1 yr lease (which isn't uncommon) but could maybe get a shorter term for a little higher monthly rent.
Flag Sat Feb 1, 2014
Mr. Mayers, I live near downtown Covington myself. It is definitely the best place to live in the greater New Orleans area. I love living and working here and know you will too! I would be happy to show you and your family our beautiful area, and help you find the perfect new home. Just click the "Contact" button below my photo to the right.
We can find the perfect place for you. Give me a call.

Mary Martin
985-788-8390
Coldwellbanker TEC
Andy, I would be glad to help you with a pour chase or rental in Covington. Can you email me so I can send you some properties that meet your criteria?
realtorcraig@cox.net
Web Reference: http://www.mbellrealty.com