Kaplan123, Home Buyer in Fremont, CA

Will I loose my deposit if I am received natural hazard report which contains some info that I didn't like for eg: Liquefaction/Hazardous Subs?

Asked by Kaplan123, Fremont, CA Fri Nov 19, 2010

release Will I loose my deposit if I received natural hazard report which contains some info that I didn't like for eg: Liquefaction/Hazardous Subs release and i was given the report only cloe to clsoing not when I made the deposit on shortsale

Answers

2
Your agent should be advising you about this as they wrote the contract.

However, if you look at your purchase agreement Page 5 paragraph 14A, and where it says that the seller has "so many days", the default is 7 to give you all of the information about the property, and you can prove that it was not given to you during that time frame, then you should be able to get your deposit back based on the fact that you were not provided with documentation that should have been delivered to you during your contingency time frame. Good Luck!

~~~

~~~
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 19, 2010
Hello Kaplan123,

Please ask your Realtor to sit down with you and go over what your contingency time periods are, when they started and how much more time you have.

Your Realtor is there to serve you.

Congratulations on potentially finding your new home,
Anna Campbell
Web Reference: http://www.AnnasHouses.com