Home Buying in Orlando>Question Details

David, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

Will I get Mortgage as a international student to buy house at orlando.?

Asked by David, Orlando, FL Tue Apr 9, 2013

Hello, I am a F1 Ph. D international student at UCF. I got $25000 fellowship as a graduate Research Student. If I rent 1BR apartment near UCF, I have to pay $700 per month. As I live Orlando atleast five years, will it reasonable and possible to buy house through mortgage which is near to my rental monthly payment including tax per year? It is your kind pleasure if someone give me proper suggestion.

Answers

4
Richard Rutledge’s answer
I work right now out in UCF, Downtown, and Winter Park. I am a young Real Estate professional and I will help you get the home and similar payments you are looking for. I can also help you get established in the area, which not many Realtors will offer you. Also if you need 1 or 2 roommates to keep down your costs, especially if its a nice home, most students will be happy to pay you rent, around 400 + tilites or 550-600 all included to live in your home which makes your costs Low every month.

So give me a call 407-494-1891
I would be glad to help guide you on your search to find exactly what you are looking for.

Thanks so much,
Richard Rutledge
Grace Realty, Winter Park, Fl
AgentRich407@gmail.com
Hi David:

You would be able to purchase a condo with mortgage payments similar to $700 but you would need to have large down payment for a condo. Would that be an option for you? If so feel free to send me an email so we can discuss it in further details.

Have a fantastic day & I look forward to hearing from you.

Abraham Bidhendi
Top Producer Realtor® with over 26 years of experience
Awarded as Exit's TOP Buyer side Transactions for the State of Florida
We have had 142 successful transactions during the past year alone.
Exit Realty Access, LLC
Direct: (407) 744-2533
Fax: (407) 444-9925
Email: REOsofflorida@msn.com
Website: http://abidhendi.orlandopropertiesonline.com
Kissimmee Office: 391 N. Main St., Kissimmee, FL 34741
Altamonte Springs Office: 660 Palm Springs Dr., Suite D, Altamonte Springs, FL 3270
You may have difficulty finding a house with payments less than $700 including taxes near UCF, unless you are making a very large down payment. But you are not renting a house for $700. The equivalent to your 1 BR apartment would be a 1-2 BR condo. Getting approved will depend on where you are from, how much funds you have for down payment, and your income/ability to repay. If you are Canadian, there are quite a few lenders to choose from. Other countries can be more difficult.
Thanks Don for your kind reply. Is 10% down payment not sufficient for $ 65000 1-2 BR condo? How about the taxes for that types of apartment?
Flag Tue Apr 9, 2013
HOw much do you hve to put down and which country do you come from please?

send info to alan@frontlinrfloridarealty.com
Hi Alan, I have sent email to your account regarding your question. i am looking forward for your valuable suggestions.
Flag Tue Apr 9, 2013