Home Buying in Davenport>Question Details

Tina, Both Buyer and Seller in Davenport, FL

Will I be able to get home loan in Florida with low credit score?

Asked by Tina, Davenport, FL Fri May 4, 2012

I plan to buy a home over the summer time in Florida. Both I and my husband work. I was wondering if I get home loan with lest then a prefect credit score? I am looking to get a FHA loan. Is there any lenders out there that is willing to work with people with a low credit score. What is the lowest credit score some lenders are willing to accept?

Answers

2
We have a lender that takes on 580 ~Gita - But State paycheck is required
Hi Tina,

It really depends on how low your score is. The score you get when you run your credit and when a bank or loan officer runs your credit will be different. You'll need a 620 or higher. However, it's not just your credit score but your ability to pay. If you are not going to live in the house, you will not be able to get an FHA loan. If you plan to move into the house, your next problem becomes your employment. You really should talk to a loan officer to find out if you would qualify. Would you like me to get you in touch with one?

Becky Burke
Real Living Classic Homes Realty
352-394-1473
BeckyBrealtor@yahoo.com