Question Details

Tonybrisco19…, Home Buyer in Elk Grove, CA

Will I be able to buy a house with $3000 down ? I'm on aid

Asked by Tonybrisco1961, Elk Grove, CA Thu Sep 26, 2013

Answers

2
This depends on the price range of the house you are trying to buy. With that much down you will probably be best fit for an FHA loan. An FHA loan is a popular and great loan that only requires 3.5% down. In order to truly answer this question it requires more of your financial information and the price range you are looking at. I recommend speaking with a California lender like myself. I have done plenty of loans throughout the state and I would be more than willing to speak with you to help you get the loan that you need! Well I hope this helps! If you have any other questions or if you would like a loan, feel free to contact me. Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
Down payment is one thing, but the lender will have to know you have a way to pay them back every month, so they will look at income. Plus they will look for a good credit rating.