Bryan, Home Buyer in Fort Worth, TX

Wife has 711, I have 659, I have foreclosure in may 2010, both have a credit card each, and auto loan together. Cards paid off. What to do now?

Asked by Bryan, Fort Worth, TX Sun Jun 3, 2012

Answers

10
Tom Burris’ answer
Foreclosure put you out of mortgage qualification for 3yrs from the 'foreclosed' date.... not when it went into foreclosure... but when title actually changed hands.
What to do now? Make sure credit is perfect since this significant credit event.

Can wife support the mortgage on her income alone?

I have an e-book about credit. Email me and I will send you a free copy no obligation.

Tom Burris
Mortgage Banker
DallasLoanGuy.com
(214) 763-4629 cell/text/nights/weekends(Really!!)
tomburris@dallasloanguy.com
Lending all across the entire Great State of Texas!!
NMLS# 335055
Search Dallas area MLS for FREE. No registration => http://www.ntreisinnovia.net/cgi-ntr/BR_login?0501134
Dear Bryan,

Don't wait until Monday, especially for someone who didn't read the question. Call me tonight!

You need some good old fashioned credit counseling by a Realtor who knows what the situation is. You will find that I have 32 years experience in the field, right here in the Fort Worth area. I also used to work for a credit repair company, so I can give you some (free) tips on what you can do next. I work very closely with a savvy loan officer who will help you get ready to purchase a house in the future.

Meanwhile, we need to talk about where you're at, and where you want to be. This type of family counseling is my specialty. If you want references, please call Jason Hudspeth, one of my current customers. 817-739-1168

I can also save you some money on your electric bill. Just saved my neighbor over $1,000!! Don't laugh at this; many people out there are paying too much for their utilities. Help is only a phone call away!

Best of luck to you!

Rick DeVoss

---ULTRA Real Estate Services

817-300-6121

rickdevoss@realtor.com

===================
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 3, 2012
REAL ESTATE ACQUISITIONS GROUP can help
We are looking for people who want to own a home but can't get approved for a loan because of bad credit or who show little to no income due to self-employment. Let me be clear, this is NOT a free-for-all on home buying. My company finds buyers who have the funds to support a mortgage payment but show very little income or have a poor credit score. We find homes for those looking, remodel the home to the buyer's wants/needs and put them in it. A 10% deposit is necessary to secure a home in your name. If you want to own your own home and have a stable, verifiable income that can support a monthly mortgage payment, we need to talk. Let us do the work for you and see if we can get you into your own home. Again, this is NOT a government sponsored program or a loophole in the system. We are an honest company helping those who cannot find funding in a traditional manner. Contact me and let's start examining your options!
http://www.hhafinancial.com
Donna T
Hi. Call Mark McCormick ..loan professional.. ( see below)
and then call me : Cynthia Henry Davis... http://www.parkerdavisrealestate,net

WE will work thru it.

Mark McCormick

Senior Loan Officer

NMLS 133418

Cross Country Mortgage, Inc.

NMLS # 3029

1601 E. Lamar Blvd, Suite 200

Arlington, TX 76011

Ofc 817-500-5108

Cell 817-875-2643

FX 214-224-0943

Mmccormick@myccmortgage.com

Mortgage Rates and news 2 USE

Who am I Click here

Let’s Connect Professionally

Linked in
Bryan,

I can help you; I require you to be 2 years past the foreclosure with no late payments following it. My program requires no down payment, no closing costs, and I do not use FICO scores.

Contact me with questions.

John Lyng
Mortgage Counselor - NMLS 280951
JLyng@naca.com
Dear Bryan,

You have a unique situation. You need some specific guidance. I am qualified to assist you, both in credit counseling, and in the Real Estate arena. Please contact me at your earliest convenience for an appointment. ...Perhaps we could meet this weekend...?

Have you thought about an "owner finance" scenario? I have a house right now that would work for you. And there may be others, as well. We will go in that direction after we sit down and talk about your specific needs.

Rick DeVoss

---ULTRA Real Estate Services

817-300-6121

rickdevoss@realtor.com

===================
My wife was not on the foreclosure, and the date the title changed hands was in may of 2010. We are aware of the 3 year stipulation. My wife has never bought a home and we do not make enough to buy independently from each other.
You should talk with a lender. Make sure and work with a local lender. Any Realtor that you hire will be able to get you the contact info. from their preferred lender list so you can see who is the right fit for you. If you have any questions or would like to speak please give me a call at 817.726.8678. I invite you to go to our website for more information. http://www.alexanderchandler.com

Lisa Purselley, GRI, Realtor
Alexander Chandler Realty
2011 ACR Top Producer
2010 Small Business of the Year
817.726.8678 cell
817.806.4100 office
6336 Camp Bowie Blvd.
Fort Worth, Texas 76116
I would feel honored to work with you and your family. When was the foreclosure ? What part of 2010? Typically lenders wait 2 years.

Contact my office Monday

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com

Follow me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/lynn911dallas
Bryan congratulations on making such a strong credit comeback after a foreclosure, that is awesome. Depending on whether or not your wife was on the mortgage and what her income is she may be able to qualify for a mortgage. If she was on the mortgage, renting is a great option for you right now. With those scores you can secure a great rental home and this could be a great way to