They listed the repairs needed in a semi-private field in the listing. Unfortunately I can't post it here as this is a public forum. If you are curious about the repairs needed, just give me a call and I will be glad to share them with you.
By the way, the house is currently under contract.
And if you are looking to buy in that area, here is a list of houses for sale in this zip code:
I hope this helps.
Jose Dias, REALTOR
1. The home may not appraise at the sales price, hence a buyer using financing would either have to come-up with the difference or ask the Seller to reduce the price to the appraised value.
2. The home may not pass a home inspection or minimal lender requirements (i.e. FHA, VA). In some situations the Seller does not want to do repairs, in this instance it is a Short Sale so the Seller can't make any repairs and the bank won't.
3. The Seller needs a fast closing. This can be because the Seller is relocating or, in the case of a Short Sale, there may not be enough time before the home is scheduled for Trustee Sale.
Cash purchases do not require an appraisal or inspection and can close in as fast as 3 weeks.
Amy O'Rear, REALTORÂ®
2680 S. Val Vista Dr, Suite 101
Gilbert, AZ 85295
Kelley M. Crum, Realtor Â®, ABR, ePRO, SFR, CNE, RSD, CBS
"Accredited Buyer's Representative" ABR
"Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource" National Assoc of Realtors SFR Certification
"Certified Negotiation Expert" CNE
Harris Real Estate University's RSD "Certified REO Specialist"
Harris Real Estate University's CBS "Certified BPO Specialist"
slogo: "Fulfilling the Homeownership Dream"
email: email@example.com WEST USA REALTY
eFAX: 480-237-9437 1640 S Stapley Dr
Office: 480-820-3333 Suite # 124
Website: http://www.kelleycrum.com Mesa, AZ 85204
The property has some issues such as roof leak, fascia repairs needed, slow draining tub in hall bath, needs paint & carpet. Seller can make NO REPAIRS.
They probably prefer a cash buyer because of repairs. It may not appraise for a buyer getting financing or may not qualify for an FHA or VA loan due to "repair" issues.
There are investor cash buyers that can get it closed quickly and have no "contingency" issues such as inspections, loans, appraisals that a buyer getting financing would have.
Hope this helps. :)
1. Seller needs a fast Close of Escrow (Sale)
2. The property has something that would make it hard or impossible to get a loan. Major repairs would be an example.
With the right lender we can close pretty fast and sometimes overcome that one.